Help & Customer Service
1) Where Can I Purchase From You?
We are a specialist online distributor and DO NOT operate retail storefronts. You can purchase from us online right here at www.fitstore.com.au.
2) Why Should I Shop Online With FITSTORE?
The simple answer is that we work harder to ensure that your shopping experience is as rewarding as possible, and our considerable experience within the industries that we service - and as specialist online distributors - ensures that we have the know-how to deliver outstanding products, at unbeatable prices, together with great customer service.
3) What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
PayPal is our fastest and preferred payment option. You can use PayPal for either real time credit card payments or, if you have one, use your PayPal account.
Offline telephone payment is also available. If you wish to pay by telephone, we recommend that you nevertheless order online, as the system provides for a number of enhanced services, including better documentation of your order.
4) Is Your Site Secure?
Yes. We have implemented stringent security measures - including SSL encryption - to ensure that your private data remains confidential. Your online credit card payments are managed entirely by PayPal, they are NEVER stored on our Internet server. For information on the security measures implemented by PayPal, please visit http://www.paypal.com.au.
For your security, we recommend that you log-out of your account when you have finished your session.
5) How Long Will My Order Take and How Can I Ensure a Speedy Dispatch and Safe Delivery?
All of the products listed for sale on our website (other than those marked "out of stock") are in stock at our warehouse and are available for immediate delivery. This is in contrast to many online retailers who must wait for manufacturer delivery before they can fill your order.
We dispatch most orders finalised prior to 9am on the same working day (orders placed after 9am next working day). Obviously, actual delivery times are outside of our control, and depend on the delivery procedures of our delivery contractors. As most parcels ship Australia Post, you can visit their website at www.auspost.com.au for an indication of their delivery times to your location. Orders ship from Toowoomba, Qld (postcode 4350).
We do attempt to ship via the fastest possible method provided by Australia Post (generally EXPRESS POST), except where express post will not lead to a significant saving in delivery times (eg local orders and many orders to Brisbane) but please note that, regardless of your choice or comments, if your parcel won't fit a 3kg express satchel or has considerable value we generally ship "Signature on Delivery". We occasionally utilise alternate courier services.
To help ensure a speedy dispatch and safe delivery, we recommend:
- Pay by PayPal. Credit card payments processed through PayPal or PayPal account payments are considerably faster for us to process, so, everything else being equal, we tend to give them priority. This also avoids problems associated with dishonoured payments, which will prevent us from dispatching your order;
- Check all of your details carefully, including your delivery address and e-mail address. We copy and paste delivery details to avoid transcription errors on our part, so you must enter your delivery address accurately and completely. Upon order placement, you have the opportunity to review your order online, and should also receive an order confirmation by e-mail. You must check these carefully and notify us within 1 hour if there are any errors or omissions;
- Please provide full contact details, including your telephone number. You must enter a correct log-in e-mail address, and, as our primary method of contact is by way of e-mail, we strongly recommend that you check your e-mail account for messages within an hour or so of placing your order and then daily until your order is received;
- We recommend that you ship to a Post Office Box wherever possible and strongly recommend against the use of delivery instructions requesting that your parcel be left at an unattended location. Misplaced deliveries are very rare. However, as we cannot accept responsibility for shipments lost or delayed in transit, you must take care to enter your delivery details carefully. Additional insurance can be arranged - please contact us if required.
6) Do You Ship Internationally?
Our shopping cart is configured to support domestic Australian shipping only. We are happy to investigate shipping to North American, New Zealand and Canadian customers on request. Please contact us with full details including items of interest and full delivery address and we'll investigate shipping rates and options. At this stage we are unable to ship to International countries other than these.
7) How Much Will Shipping Cost?
Domestic shipping rates can be estimated from your shopping cart before committing to purchase.
8) I'm Looking for a Brand or Product Not Listed on Your Site. Do you Have It?
In most cases, no, as almost all of our products are listed in our web store.
9) Do You Supply Wholesale?
FITSTORE is a specialist online RETAIL outlet. We do, however, offer discounts on many of the products that we sell for trainers, clubs and coaches. Please register for these here. We also offer bulk-buy discounts on many items (bulk buy discounts are displayed near the pricing information of the relevant products). And don't forget that our regular pricing is some of the most competitive in the industry.
10) How Can I Contact You?
To help us beat the spammers, our e-mail contact details may change from time-to-time. The best way to contact us is through the e-mail contact form on our contact us page. We check our e-mails very regularly (even outside of business hours) and respond very promptly.
Our contact telephone number is 0412 130783. However, please note that our telephones are staffed only intermittently. The fastest and preferred method of communication is generally by way of e-mail as above, but, if you do need to reach us by telephone, and cannot, please leave a message. Please note that our company name is Maestro Arts Pty. Ltd.